MegaPesca invites you to search its digital library of EU documents and references,
professional studies and resources. Use keywords that match the information you´re searching for-- simply enter them into the search box to
the left, and then press "Go."
- Be specific and be clear. For example, use ´farmed tuna´ instead of just ´tuna´.
- When multiple keywords are entered, MegaPesca
searches for documents that contain all keywords.
- Use quotes to search for an exact phrase or title.
- The MegaPesca search feature does not recognize the difference between lower and upper case letters.
- The search results page may include documents that are in HTML as well as PDF format. Some of these
documents are freely available, and others are part of the FishFiles Lite or FishFiles Professional
services. Free documents are always listed first.
- To view the documents in PDF format, you must have
Adobe Acrobat Reader. It´s free.